Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Time to say Goodbye


Dear my bloggy friends,

It's hard to believe another new year has come...

It's also almost three years since I first joined blogging community as well as the crafting world. Crochet and knitting were something too new to me three years ago. This blog marked the beginning of me with crochet, and with knitting later on. This blog were not only my little corner where I learned and shared all the love of crafting to everyone, it took note from my first improvement to how I really got into these crafts. Blogging created a wonderful opportunity for me to meet a lot of wonderful people, to have a lot of friends, close friends that I will never forget.

So, it's absolutely not easy, I know, but it's time to say goodbye to you all. I have been away from blogging for a while, I even cannot remember when I last logged on to my blog. I told myself I would be back when all is settled, but work, family and many other things have taken over my life and they are things I have to put all my heart and energy in. The motivation for my blog went down and the last few months it was hard to fill my blog with an inspirational post. Further more, I would enjoy the joy of creating rather than I have to think of what I will blog about...

Thank you very much for those who sent messages during my absence asking if I am OK and that I have been missed. Just let you know how I was happy and felt warm in my heart reading such kind words. I am grateful for the great inspiration and encouragement from all of you so far. That helped and meant a lot to me. Thank you very much for the wonderful time we had throughout the last few years, that made my blogging journey happy and enjoyable. It was all fun, wasn't it...

Not sure if I will start another blog in the future, but at this moment please allow me to turn off comment function on this post for a couple of weeks, I really need a break and may not be able to get back to you as quickly as I want to. To my new followers, thank you for your visit and I do apologize for the silence during the time. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

Hope your 2013 will be a wonderful year of creation. Wishing everyone good health, happiness and success.

Goodbye.

Hugs to all, LS xxx